Tuesday 15 February 2011

63 Sampler stitches (and another 100 or so)!


After seeing this book and reading the comments from a fellow crocheter on Crochet Partners I decided to buy the book for myself.
I got the book second hand in very good condition and reasonably priced.
The squares in the book are very pretty and some are very unusual. So I purchased some white aran wool and decided to make my very first sampler afghan. So far I have done 5 squares and they seem to be turning out better than I thought.
The only problem is I haven't got the foggiest when I will get if finished. I've done my usual "thing". It's where I plod along with wip's then along comes a new book or magazine and I end up starting numerous wip's knowing full well it's gonna take an eternity to finish!
I keep telling myself "one thing at a time" but alas it makes no difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment